Here’s a brief summary of the features we added during June, July, and August 2021.
- Outperform your competitors – take a look at our articles and recommendations to improve your communication and be the one who is loved by their customers.
- Multiple chatbots in one account – finally, you can create more than one chatbot in your account to handle situations such as a website with multiple languages, domains or when you want to create different chatbots for different categories.
- Branches created by mistake can be easily fixed – with the new option to move the chatbot messages among individual levels and branches of the chatbot.
- Change the order of the buttons in one click – in the message detail you can change the order of the buttons by clicking on the button and dragging it to its new position.
- Duplicate bots when creating similar ones – just click on the „Duplicate“ button when you want to create a similar chatbot, use the previous one as a template for the new one (e.g. when creating chatbots for other languages).
- More comprehensive chatbots – each branch can have up to 10 levels of messages so you can design even more complex chatbots.
- Automatic saving in chatbot builder – you don’t need to think about saving all of your changes when building your new chatbot, they are saved automatically with every change you made.
- Set up chatbots right from the app – you can set up chatbots comfortably from our mobile app. Have you already set one? Get inspired how chatbot can help you sell more.
- Set up authorization form easily – the authorization form can now be set up also right from our mobile app.
- Notification on agent assign – agent will receive a notification when assigned to a conversation so they won’t miss any chat again.
- Be notified even in offline mode – you can turn on notifications for offline mode so you can be notified about new messages, this way you can decide whether you respond now or later.
- Send GIFs to the chat – you can send animated images to your customers (or vice versa), make the chat friendlier with that.
- Little improvements – we made some little changes to improve shortcuts and groups management.
Any questions or comments? Write us in the chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.