We try to record all your visitors. However, there are several cases where your visitors might not be recorded:
- The recording is deactivated in settings.
- You have reached the monthly limit for recordings. Check the pricing page for more information about limits in each package.
- In case, you are using Smartsupp and Smartlook on your website, both scripts are detected and recording in Smartsupp is deactivated. The solution is either to remove the Smartlook code from the site or to use Smartsupp for chat and Smartlook for recordings.
- A visitor is using ad blocking extensions or scripts (e.g., Adblock).
- A visitor is using an older browser that is not supported, see the list of supported browsers.
- The visitor session had no activity whatsoever (clicks, mouse moves, text inputs). Also, please note that the script only starts recording the session once it detects the first user activity. This way, we ensure that only relevant users get recorded and your data quota is not filled up with useless recordings such as inactive users and web crawlers.
- Your website is in a test environment (a.k.a. localhost), a restricted website, an intranet, or located on a private VPN. The website must be fully accessible from the Internet so visitor recording data can be retrieved on our servers.
- A visitor is still browsing your website. Finished recordings will be displayed up to half an hour after the visitor leaves your website.