Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) is a communication protocol for message-oriented middleware based on XML (Extensible Markup Language). It enables the near-real-time exchange of structured yet extensible data between any two or more network entities.
See XMPP clients or follow our tutorials for Mobile, Desktop.
- Do not use your account e-mail !
- Fill in UID which is unique e-mail for your mobile connection.
- Copy it from Dashboard > Settings > Personal > XMPP
- Or click here: https://dashboard.smartsupp.com/#user:im
- Do not create new password !
- Use your Smartsupp account password.
Write !help in conversation to see a list of helpful commands:
!help - show available commands !info - display visitor info !set - change visitor info (.set name, .set email, .set note) !paths - show visitor browsing history !end - end chat conversation (chat text will be shown to visitor) !block - block visitor (no more access to chat)
Some apps accept .help instead:
.help - show available commands .info - display visitor info .set - change visitor info (.set name, .set email, .set note) .paths - show visitor browsing history .end - end chat conversation (chat text will be shown to visitor) .block - block visitor (no more access to chat)