You can find the history of conversations in your Dashboard > History
- Number of chats in the history
- Filters – for searching for a specific conversation, you can use filters, and choose for example agent, group, the text of conversation, date etc.
- • Rating
- • Agent – click on “more” to display all agents in your account.
- • Message type – online, offline or missed conversations.
- • Group – if you are using groups, you can display just the messages from one group.
- • Auto-message sent
- • Minimum no. of messages in chat
- • Webpage(URL)
- • IP address
- Checkbox – for selecting multiple conversations – you can delete them in bulk after that.
- Visitor – name or ID of the visitor, and the flag of their country.
- Group – if you are using the feature “groups” you can see visitor’s group here.
- Messages – a preview of the conversation.
- Rating and name(s) of the agent(s) – the rating which the visitor left to the agent.
- Date and time of the conversation
TIP: You can choose how long you want the chat history to be stored in Settings > General(1) > General(2) > Chat history(3)
In the paid packages (STANDARD, PRO) the options are 3 months, 12 months or unlimited chat history.
In the free package, the history is stored for 3 months.