Keeping things up-to-date for you!
- Chat box
Tag your conversations with different labels to facilitate the organization of messages received from customers. Setting tags to your conversations helps you analyze customer requests at a glance, as well as categorize the tickets in depth so that you never lose sight of important conversations.
- You can then filter between these tags and use the visitor insights you receive to update or optimize the content of your website.
- Also, it is a great way to analyze customer request patterns while also improving your customer care based on the insights you find within these tagged conversations–most especially when using a chatbot, it can be leveraged to improve the automated response you are giving for a particular problem or difficulty that users frequently encounter.
Give it a try and you will see how this optimizes your daily tasks and overall customer care approach. 😉
Would you like to see how effective your automation really is? We are splitting chatbots and automatic messages into two separate tabs. This update will make it easier for you to evaluate how visitors interact with your chatbots and automatic messages, and therefore, how your automation is performing.
As you can see, we have renamed the ‘Chatbot’ tab to ‘Automation’. After clicking on the tab, you’ll be able to choose whether you want to edit your chatbots or your automatic messages, as they are both not one and the same thing.
You will then see a list of your chatbots or automated messages with their corresponding statistics, as is standard. We’ve updated both the desktop version and the Smartsupp mobile app as well. Lastly, only chatbot statistics will be displayed within the SmartHub.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via the chat box in your dashboard and we’ll be happy to help. 🙂
Looking for more flexible chatbot conditions? Look no further! You are now able to choose whether you want your chatbot to be triggered when all conditions are met (AND), or simply when one condition has been met (OR). This allows you to combine various different scenarios for chatbot communication with visitors to deliver a more personalized online shopping experience, and also enables you to target visitors at the right time and place.
Put into practice, this could look as follows: Let’s say you want to trigger the chatbot only on your homepage and pricing page, but not on the other pages of your website. By using the OR condition, the chatbot will be triggered only on one of these two pages.
- Video recordings
Video recordings in Smartsupp empower you to easily spot trends in buyer behavior to help you optimize your website and improve business. You can now also see visitor video recordings paired with their corresponding live chat message. This is particularly useful for various business needs since you now have the specific conversation with a customer coupled with their movement on your site–here are just a few core benefits we can think of:
- Quickly identify the needs and preferences of your visitors for their next shopping experience, since you can see a video of their activity on your website in the chat info panel of their conversation with you, once they leave the page.
- Learn how to assist visitors more effectively, fix website issues, and optimize user experience. Paired video recordings with live chat show you where, why, and how that specific user encountered a problem, so that in the future you can avoid it from occurring again by literally seeing exactly how it happened and making the necessary page adjustments, rather than relying on visitor feedback alone.
- Benefit from a greater ease in identifying and assisting your best customers, those who you were chatting with in the past and that you know are more likely to make a purchase, especially since you can see what they are most interested in buying.
Your chatbot can be now used to receive visitors on your site before they contact a human on your customer care team. This helps free your team’s hands so that they can focus on the visitors who did not get answers to their questions through the chatbot alone.
So be it the essentials like providing opening hours, delivery details, shipping costs, and so forth, your chatbot offers your sales and customer care representatives the perfect first contact agent for potential customer inquiries. Read more.
- Mobile Apps
Working hard? Edit your chatbot on the go–stay ahead of the game when you are away from your desktop.
Simple and easy-to-use interface. Delivers a preview of your chatbot and also allows you to see its conditions. And if you wanna get weird and adventurous, you can even create a far-out chatbot with 500 nodes. 🙃
We’ve removed the option to set up online/offline status in the login page but you can still change the availability settings in the dashboard.
After logging in to your account, you’ll be automatically switched to online or offline status based on your last status. You can still manually switch to online or offline mode directly in the dashboard by clicking on your profile picture in the left panel.
Summer at Smartsupp was really hot. We managed to add some cool features and improvements we would like to share with you. Take a look at a brief summary of the the ones we added during June, July, and August 2021.
SmartHub - is a place where you can find useful information that will help you get ahead of your competitors. Go to SmartHub →
Chatbot duplication - Would you like to run the same chatbot just in a different language? Copy it!
Express yourself with GIF - Yes, it’s true. Now you are able to send GIFs to your customer in the chat.
- Live Chat
We know that there can be situations when you don’t have time to talk to every single one of your customers. Still, you don’t want to miss out on an interesting inquiry. That’s why now, you can get notifications to alert you of incoming messages even when your chat is offline! You can turn on these desktop notifications in your settings.