In the Visitors tab, you can see all of the people who are currently browsing your website.
You can use the search bar (1) to find a specific visitor, or filters (2) to display just the relevant visitors.
- Active – visitors who are actively browsing your website (there were some activity recorded in the last 10 minutes)
- In chat – visitors, who are currently chatting with your agents
- Customers – visitors who are identified by Contact form, or API
- Auto-messaged – visitors who received an automatic message
- Blocked – visitors who were blocked by your agents
If you want to start a chat conversation with your visitor (for example offer him a discount or just welcome him to your website), you can actively contact him directly from the Visitor tab in your Dashboard. Just click on a specific visitor on your website and choose Open conversation. Then you’ll be able to send a message to your visitor.
Still confused? Contact us via the chat box in your dashboard and we’ll be happy to get in touch with you. Please note that customer service is included only in paid packages.