Here is a simple summary of the features we have added this October:
- “Resolve” button added into the left panel on hover (see here) – so you have faster access to this feature and have the open tab clean.
- Export conversation – only paid packages (see here) – so you can analyse them and get valuable data if you want.
- Insert a screenshot into the conversation by Win+Shift+S/Ctrl+V (Mac: Cmd+C/Cmd+V).
- Insert Shortcuts via “/” (see here) – so you can insert a shortcut anywhere while writing a message. E.g. you can use slash for inserting your signature when writing an email.
- Reply via email.
- New visitor notification – so you never miss an opportunity to engage your visitors.
- Agent assignment from chat – so you can delegate the conversations to your colleagues.
- New attachments gallery -> picture and file viewing, sharing, download.
- New message statuses -> sent, viewed etc. – so you always know if the visitor has received or read the message.
- Opening conversations from email – to make the communication with your customers is much faster.
- Copying text via pop-up menu.
- Changing the visitor name.
- Dialing customer by clicking on their number.
- New ways to Resolve conversation (see here) – so you have your open tab clean.
Any questions or comments? Write us in the chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org